Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Universal Prayer

"May the whole world be happy
May our compassion increase.
May we all sing in one voice together
May the world find peace.

Lead us from untruth to the truth,
Lead us from darkness to light,
Lead us from death to immortality,
Lead us from blindness to sight.

Lokaha samastaha sukhino bhavantu!"

P.S: I came across this beautiful prayer in a video of the Hugging Saint ( my guru Amma) titled "Embracing the World". I thought it was such a simple message, yet so powerfully written! A harbinger of hope indeed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Universal Prayer

"May the whole world be happy
May our compassion increase.
May we all sing in one voice together
May the world find peace.

Lead us from untruth to the truth,
Lead us from darkness to light,
Lead us from death to immortality,
Lead us from blindness to sight.

Lokaha samastaha sukhino bhavantu!"

P.S: I came across this beautiful prayer in a video of the Hugging Saint ( my guru Amma) titled "Embracing the World". I thought it was such a simple message, yet so powerfully written! A harbinger of hope indeed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment