Monday, November 15, 2010

Little Things in Life

Well, I am supposed to be hard at work. But I couldn't resist blogging about this ;so I'll keep this post short and crisp. I just received an email from Sadhana, about whom I've written quite a number of times. It was a sweet message, written with all the innocence of an eight year old. The main purpose was to inform me that her birthday falls this week. Haha! And then she says, "Keep smiling". I am so touched that she still remembers me!
I don't know why but suddenly I feel as if there's a solution to any problem. Optimism is so infectious! I know it sounds terribly naive. But then I guess little things in life do count! And they definitely make a huge difference! I cannot believe that I am actually grinning as I return to my world of studies, studies and even more studies...
Thank you Sadhana for the little things in life! Thank you for inspiring me! :)

1 comment:

  1. What I have learnt from my experience is this molu:
    "The best things in life come free of cost". Simple example, I was not a born singer, it was instilled in my core by my teacher and she did not charge a single penny for this priceless knowledge.

    Similar "It is the smallest things in life which bring the greatest happiness".

    And only the above two are ever-lasting.

    ReplyDelete

Monday, November 15, 2010

Little Things in Life

Well, I am supposed to be hard at work. But I couldn't resist blogging about this ;so I'll keep this post short and crisp. I just received an email from Sadhana, about whom I've written quite a number of times. It was a sweet message, written with all the innocence of an eight year old. The main purpose was to inform me that her birthday falls this week. Haha! And then she says, "Keep smiling". I am so touched that she still remembers me!
I don't know why but suddenly I feel as if there's a solution to any problem. Optimism is so infectious! I know it sounds terribly naive. But then I guess little things in life do count! And they definitely make a huge difference! I cannot believe that I am actually grinning as I return to my world of studies, studies and even more studies...
Thank you Sadhana for the little things in life! Thank you for inspiring me! :)

1 comment:

  1. What I have learnt from my experience is this molu:
    "The best things in life come free of cost". Simple example, I was not a born singer, it was instilled in my core by my teacher and she did not charge a single penny for this priceless knowledge.

    Similar "It is the smallest things in life which bring the greatest happiness".

    And only the above two are ever-lasting.

    ReplyDelete