Thursday, April 14, 2011

Old Emails

I had a good laugh reading really really old emails today. Looking back, I realize I have come a looooong way! Two years ago, around the same time, I was worried about my grade 12 results, upset because I wasn't sure whether I would receive the 'joys' of a university life, and stressed out about the CPT exam in June. In one of those emails, Amma advised me to keep checking for email updates from NUS about the status of my application. Haha, I was so anxious to get into uni then!

Today, the scenario is not very different. I am just in a different place, but the worries are the same. Exams in a few days :S. and am super stressed. But those old emails reminded me that I have been through what I considered the worst two years ago. I will survive this also. I can and I most certainly will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Old Emails

I had a good laugh reading really really old emails today. Looking back, I realize I have come a looooong way! Two years ago, around the same time, I was worried about my grade 12 results, upset because I wasn't sure whether I would receive the 'joys' of a university life, and stressed out about the CPT exam in June. In one of those emails, Amma advised me to keep checking for email updates from NUS about the status of my application. Haha, I was so anxious to get into uni then!

Today, the scenario is not very different. I am just in a different place, but the worries are the same. Exams in a few days :S. and am super stressed. But those old emails reminded me that I have been through what I considered the worst two years ago. I will survive this also. I can and I most certainly will.

No comments:

Post a Comment