Friday, April 27, 2012

All nighters

This week might be a week of allnighters. The exams are HERE! The first one starts tomorrow. And I'm probably going to be up all night, finishing everything and ensuring I have all my notes together since it's an open book exam. Should I be grateful for that? Hmm.
Anyway, I know I can do this! I have faith in myself, and more importantly in God.
As dear Swami says, "I shall be with you, wherever you are, guarding you and guiding you. March on, have no fear." :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks sumitra! I definitely need that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey get some proper sleep Molu. Atleast 4 hrs should be ok. You see even Indra Nooyi and Marissa Mayer sleep for 4 hours a day.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marissa_Mayer

    ReplyDelete

Friday, April 27, 2012

All nighters

This week might be a week of allnighters. The exams are HERE! The first one starts tomorrow. And I'm probably going to be up all night, finishing everything and ensuring I have all my notes together since it's an open book exam. Should I be grateful for that? Hmm.
Anyway, I know I can do this! I have faith in myself, and more importantly in God.
As dear Swami says, "I shall be with you, wherever you are, guarding you and guiding you. March on, have no fear." :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks sumitra! I definitely need that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey get some proper sleep Molu. Atleast 4 hrs should be ok. You see even Indra Nooyi and Marissa Mayer sleep for 4 hours a day.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marissa_Mayer

    ReplyDelete